PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR 3Dme Pty Ltd
Last updated on 13/05/2014.
ENTITIES COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information on this Site is collected by 3Dme Pty Ltd, Unit 1, 36-38 Newheath Drive, Arundel, Gold Coast, Queensland 4212 and its telephone number is +61 7 5529 7266.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you order products or services as a 3Dme customer or subscriber, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:-
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS / AGENTS
3Dme uses one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for 3Dme.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send your order/renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of 3Dme and selected third parties.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
We further reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on 3Dme) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
3Dme Pty Ltd
Asia Pacific Head Office
PO Box 3580, Helensvale Town Centre
Gold Coast Qld 4212